These come from Melanie. I’ll post them in one block and do my best to answer them in another block.
26. The story of a female servant.
27. The lure of untamed nature.
28. The number of musketeers minus two soared above the self-made home of a European bird.
29. Ladies of short stature
30. Blood pumping organ possessing a total absence of light
31. Perilous collaborations
32. A century of living as a hermit.
33. Supposing one pre-dawn period, during the coldest season of the year.
34. The worker of clay and the alchemical artifact. (This one is NOT (yet) a CLASSIC novel).
35. The commander of jewelry.
36. The naval instrument made out of precious metal.
37. Deities of the New World
38. Supreme Human Emotion during Pandemic
39. Perception and The Ability to Use It
40. Holiday For Some Coupled With Singing
So here goes…
The Maid’s Tale, or The Handmaiden’s Tale.
The Call of the Wild
One Flew over the Coocoo’s Nest (I don’t know how to spell CooCoo)
100 Years of Solitude
A Cold Winter’s Night
The Golden Compass
I guess some of these flummoxed me too. Give this one and the last one a shot, dear reader. They’re fun. I’m sure you’ll do better than me. Thanks, Melanie, for adding on to this. Now I’m gonna read the rest of your blog post.